Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beginnings.

So, this one time I lived in Banff. During my 4 or so months of awesome, I started a blog and blogged daily about my experiences, what I had for breakfast, the important stuff. This blog was awesome for the entire 6 days that I actually did it. Looking back and re-reading, it was an amazing time in my life, and I revisit those 6 entries over and over.

I thought to myself, why not start one for what is most definitely the coolest summer of my life? This is Canada's Greatest Summer Blog; Marsha Robertson's chapter.

1 comment:

  1. Abercrombie and Fitch are meant to be acceptable to the personalities of all the individuals. Thousands of humans accept been active their lives abounding of style, by just cutting Abercrombie Fitch Classic Skirts on altered occasions. And if you are aswell one of these lovers of this cast and accept not purchased even a individual apparel of Abercrombie Fitch Short , again you are actually a arid and addled person.

    ReplyDelete