Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday, May 23: Seaglass and Sunburns.

This has to be one of the most relaxing days I've had in awhile. I'll give you the cliffnotes:

Up mid-morning, went straight to the beach. Seaglass hunting for 2.5 hours. GLORIOUS.
Lunch with the in-laws, then lounging around the yard all afternoon, playing catch and soaking up the sun (and getting a nice little sunburn on one side of my legs and my arms. I have to learn to rotate).
Going for ice cream with one of my favorite people.
Heading back to town in time to go to a surprise birthday party for 2 of my friends, where we ate bbq, drank wine and beer, played Things in a Box and laughed until my abs hurt.
Now I'm going to bed full, sun burnt and happy.

I was going to go into detail about my day but to be frank (not my camera), it's pretty late and these pictures speak for themselves anyways.

Photo(s) of the day: This is my day, my home. Be envious.



No comments:

Post a Comment