Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26: Pant bras.

Horray for a round table discussion being finalized and happening tomorrow! Horray for peer support on what's interesting in the Prince Edward Island National Park and National Historic Sites! 

I drew up an agenda for the meeting tomorrow and worked out exactly what I wanted from the attendees. Of course, the highlight of my day was getting my PARKS CANADA UNIFORM. WOOOO. This uniform is amazing! 

The stiff cotton/polyester blend wards away stains - and boys! 
The high waisted pants virtually eliminates the need for a bra - just tuck the girls right into the waist band and away you go! 
The overall square design of the garments hide all of my curves - who wants that pressure! 

In all seriousness though, I was happy to get a uniform if only because, short of buying a whole new wardrobe, I didn't have any garments that could be worn both in office and in sand and forest. I was considering making the photo of the day my new uniform, but I'm not ready for that yet. 

After work, I headed to Future Shop where I bought a webcam. I've had my desktop computer for 5 months and haven't bought one, so I took the plunge today. It'll be much more convenient than always trying to take over my sister's laptop for skype purposes. 

I miss filming. I hope my camera gets fixed soon, I want to do early morning timelapses. 

Photo of the day: I caught my camera looking out the window in longing. He says that being hurt and stuck indoors doesn't effect him, but I know better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment