Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday, July 30: intense.


Short short.
The rough to Anne is done! Celebration!!!
I spent 9 hours straight at the computer to do what I did today. 9 hours.

It felt exhilarating.

Can I do this for the rest of my life? I took a step in the right direction.

I'm on a parks Canada pub crawl, so this is short. Thank you thank you thank you for reading. I check my analytics and appreciate it so much more than you know.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:University Ave,Charlottetown,Canada

1 comment:

  1. These abridged Replica Bell Ross Watches are versatile, abiding and accurate. They will become admired ancestors heirlooms. Thomas was asked to get a bit added bounded with his designs. Not abiding absolutely why he chose Qatar, but it aggressive him to actualize a bound copy accumulating in his finest superior application the affair of the nation as a design.

    ReplyDelete