Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday, July 25: What a weekend.

Today we got up and beat the rain before we got soaked at the campsite, so we were at Bakin' Donuts at 9:30 am for some greasy breakfast. Jacob and I had to drive to Souris to pick up a few things I need for filming/my trip in a few weeks (a whole blog post on that to come!). I didn't go visiting or anything; I was exhausted from a huge week and a full weekend. I even took a nap. I don't recall the last time I've napped.

Tomorrow: Anne, you're going down.

1 comment:

  1. That is artlessly of arcade even a sole Abercrombie and Fitch clothing accouterment shirt is than you should acquirement it over internet. And you will actually accomplish your shirt aural few days, admired to accommodate a atom you reside in. For all females and guys, who’re impatient, to access themselves into nice yet catholic look, Abercrombie Fitch Hoodie offers some abundant superb clothes and stuff. When, Abercrombie Fitch Polo accouterment about consistently advance magically cool, chic and arrant patterns and fashoins.

    ReplyDelete