Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday, July 21: I cried.

Yes yes, I haven't updated in a week. I've been working too hard. Does that matter now? NO. Why, you may ask?
 I uploaded the rough version of my plover video for my peers and mentors to review and give back (hopefully) constructive criticism. I was extremely nervous to upload anything; I'm not a film student. I've been flying so far on a wing (plover joke, ba-dum-pshhh) and a prayer.

Well, after a lot of very positive responses from peers and mentors alike, Craig Colby responded. Craig's the producer of Oasis HD, a brutally honest guy and perhaps who I wanted to impress most. Here's a screen shot from the chat window on our social networking site where we upload our videos.


I'll keep this screenshot and look back to it when I feel like I'm not good enough. I'll remember it when it's 1 am and I'm still editing a video. I'll treasure it and refer to it when I think I can't.
So thanks, Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment