Monday, June 14, 2010

Calling all redheads!

Are you an Island redhead over the age of 15? Wanna talk about Anne Shirley in a Parks Canada video to be uploaded to social media sites?

I'm the videographer for Parks Canada this summer and, as a redhead growing up on P.E.I, faced Anne overload. Now, I'm making a video about growing up in the Anne frenzy, and I want you to be a part of it.

I'm looking for redhead volunteers, boys and girls, who would like to be interviewed about growing up as a redhead in the land of Anne. Were you called Carrots as a child? Was working tourism jobs a nightmare? Have you ever read the books?

This will be a fun experience and a good chance to tell your story. All interested can call Marsha at 902-218-2812, and if there's no answer, leave a message (and laugh at my Seinfeld answering machine). You can also email me at marsha.robertson@pc.gc.ca if you're so inclined!

Thanks in advance for making my video even better.






No comments:

Post a Comment