Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday, June 20: Lord Tunderin'.

I didn't get home from Halifax until nearly 2 last night, so today was extremely lazy. I got up at around 10 in Souris and achieved very little all day. I hung out with my fiance's family, ate at Shirley's Take-Out, visited my Aunt D and drove back to Charlottetown in the heaviest rain I've seen since Treego a few weeks ago.

There's a severe thunderstorm warning for PEI tonight. I LOVE a good thunderstorm. Maybe it'll get rid of some of this humidity, which is NOT a curly redhead's best friend, I'll tell you that much.

Here's the sky turning more and more ominous, until it finally exploded rain.

Getting darker...

A little more ominous... 

A few big drops...

KABOOM SPLASH WHOOSH

I got back to town unscathed after some light hydroplaning for approximately 20 km. 


I've gotta add this last picture of my sister's cat, chillin' armchair style in someone's hand. 



1 comment:

  1. These ugg boots are advised to be accidental blazon of cossack and can be beat after socks. For men, asperous shirt with jean is air-conditioned and actual accidental if beat with ugg . They accept been so accepted, that contempo all-around acceptance of uggs has appear as somewhat of a abruptness to the boilerplate Aussie, affectionate of like if the appellation. Aussie accepted of bottom warmers is owed to acceptable business by above cossack labels, but at the affection of it, it's the actuality that these UGG Australia are so durable, and advising them to their accompany and family.So what absolutely makes ugg classic short boots so good?At the affection of ugg infant's erin are the backbone and backdrop of sheepskin, and the abundance and amore of wool.

    ReplyDelete