Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, June 3: QVE Training.

We had training all day today at the firehall, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Thank GOD for activities and discussions to keep us all awake! I learned a lot of what is expected of myself as a Parks employee, so I'm pretty happy I went. I also got to know more students who are working with me this summer, which is always a plus.

After training, I met up with a worker from Port La Joye, who filled me in on the happenings surrounding the archaeological dig of a French site going on there. This excites me greatly. I love archaeology, and I'm not against pitching another video idea to cover it if I have time. If not, I'll have tons of footage and probably a few interviews for the next person to be able to edit into a masterpiece.

That's pretty much it unfortunately, boring days make boring blogs.

Photo of the day: My favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment