Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday, June 1: I passed!

I got my pitches passed by the field unit today! One hurdle down, one more to go: the head office, and a few esteemed film makers.

I won't reveal my pitches until head office gives me the green light as well, because that's just ASKING for trouble, you know?

I will reveal that one of my pitches is about Anne (really? the Island videographer is doing an Anne video? SHOCKING!), and may require an open casting call for redheads... This is going to be amazing.

I must say, once I sat down and actually worked on deadlines for pre-production, filming, rough cuts, etc. I realized that 2 months is not very long, especially seeing as this month has flown by so fast I feel like I have whiplash.

Tomorrow I'm going geocaching! Well, sort of. I'm going to film some Parks people setting up geogaching! (And then probably wait a month, ask my friends to go on a spontaneous geocaching mission with me, know where everything is right away and let them think I'm a genius)

I'm SO GLAD I thought to take a photo of something, ANYTHING interesting today instead of leaving it until RIGHT NOW and having to take and upload an extremely last minute photo of the day that really has nothing to do with my day. Yep, sure glad that didn't happen.

2 comments:

  1. So, I may have tried to read your blog through the picture first. I got about half way through and realised that it was a) your blog entry and b) would be much easier to read in the, you know, BLOG! Haha! I are smarts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is aswell why Louis Vuitton bags accoutrements adore top report. Yet, its cast is the best agreement of its top quality. Already admiring by this bag? Then do not alternate to buy one for yourself. You absolutely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete