Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010: One year from now.

One year from now I'll be married to the man of my dreams and partying it up Island style with my friends and family. I hope it's as nice of a day a year from now as it is today. Until I know for sure, there's always bulk umbrella buying off the internet.

Today I went with one of the plover monitors to check out the new chicks, only to be disappointed again. They're still not hatched! Fortunately, they found 2 more plover nests with 4 and 2 eggs in them respectively at Greenwich! That's amazing news, since we lost 2 nests last week.

Tonight friends of ours are throwing us a -1 year anniversary party. We're going to eat, drink and be merry.

Photo of the day: they can't really have meant that... could they?



from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment