Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, June 21: Graphic design makes my hair fall out.

I remember the respect I had for graphic designers. I'm doing the simplest thing ever, and I really don't mind doing it, BUT I wouldn't want to do it all the time again. I've been there, done that, and had mini anxiety attacks because of it. To my graphic design friends: you're amazing.

I'm going to be on CBC News Compass on Wednesday! That's pretty fun, I can't wait to quiz Sally Pitt and the camera person about their jobs.

Tonight I came home and skyped with my sister Kim for about 2 hours, which was phenomenal. Here's one of the more awesome pictures:
She bought me a teapot in Ireland, and I was extremely happy <3

I promise these blogs will be more exciting when I actually begin filming again.

1 comment:

  1. They are well known for their chic, elegance and style. Despite being a world class brand, Michael Omega watches are very affordable. Unlike other brands, you do not have to rob the bank to buy one. The great quality together with the cost effectiveness of the replica IWC have endowed this brand with such a great status in the world of fashion Breitling watch .

    ReplyDelete